11 September 2009

Miracle...

Eden's daddy got his new heart!!! After years of listening to Paul Cardall's inspiring music, I found out that Paul had Chronic Heart Disease. I've followed his blog, Living for Eden, for the past year. I have been constantly amazed at Paul's faith, his courage and the strength and depth of character he has displayed through out this trial. I was elated to the point of shouting out loud when I read this article on KSL website yesterday. I could barely get to his blog to read what his wife wrote. What a wonderful gift to be given to this most deserving family. I pray that God's choicest blessings be showered on him and his family. I pray also for the dear family that gave this wonderful gift. May they have peace in their decision, knowing that a part of their loved one lives on in Paul. Praise God from whom all blessing flow...

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Mom,
That is great news to hear he got his heart! I know that you were hoping that he would soon!