29 July 2008

No Empty Chairs

"No Empty Chairs" is our family's motto. We have three great children who married and brought three other wonderful people into our family. Then five beautiful grand babies (and one more on the way) made our family even more complete. Each member is so loved and an intricate part of our family. We want to be together in this life and in heaven. I'm so glad that our family is forever.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Hooray,
I am glad that your blog is up and running! Cute pics of you and dad, I look forward to seeing many more of them!

Jen said...

Finally!!! I am glad you have joined us in the blogging world. I like your layout.

Shannon said...

Your blog looks wonderful! Thank you for moving forward with it. You are a quick learner! I love the introduction you wrote, it is well-written.

Eileen Romney said...

This is so fun. What beautiful grandchildren! I need to do this as well but have been putting it off because of time. Way to Go!

Tiffany said...

I'm excited you've joined the blogger world. I always love getting your sweet (although undeserved) comments on my blog. Now it's my turn to read more about you! Hurray! You're a great mom and grandma, and your kids and grandkids are sure lucky to have you! (we count you as another mom and grandma in our family too!)